Workday Test Analyst HR SystemsPlease note this position is within scope of IR35.We are currently looking for a Workday Test Analyst to work for a...
Programme Architect - ERP Delivery
Please note this role is within scope of IR35.
We are currently looking for a Programme Architect to work for a large government organisation on an 18 month contract based in Southampton. The Programme Architect will be working on a ERP programme which will take our client towards a modern cloud-based Microsoft SaaS solution better suited to its future ambitions.
The successful candidate will define and lead the programme level architectural activities, taking ownership of the overall architectural direction across the project, ensuring the work of Solution Architects on the various ERP projects are correctly aligned, and ensuring technical and project dependencies are clearly understood.
- Expertise and support in the selection of an implementation partner for our requirements
- Produce relevant transition and final state architectural roadmaps and artefacts for the ERP programme covering the domains: business, data, application and technology
- Co-ordinate architectural activities across the various ERP projects, ensuring they are aligned to the architectural roadmaps and providing direction and guidance to help project managers plan the implementation stages for the programme
- Provide support and guidance to Solution Architects on the ERP projects as needed
- Undertake project-focussed architectural activities, as required by the programme
- Represent architectural direction and issues with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Provide technical co-ordination, direction and assurance to the chosen implementation partner
- Proven track record of working as a senior architect or as a programme level architect, operating across multiple projects or workstreams
- Technical experience of implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 (FinOps and CRM) and/or Dynamics AX
- Previous experience of ERP programmes, including the finance & reporting side of ERP systems
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- Good familiarity with Microsoft Azure and particularly Azure integration services
- Any previous experience of SAP ERP
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age