Security Senior Project Manager Berkshire and London 6 Months Initially I am currently recruiting for a Senior Security Project Manager, for a leading organisation within...
Senior IT (Interface) Project Manager
Our client is currently in need of a Senior IT (Interface) Project Manager to join their Digital Services Team. Our client is looking for someone who has a good understanding of that Data Domain (Data Lake) type projects into Azure. This Project Manager will work closely with the Programme Manager to work through the roadmap and portfolio use cases. Therefore, we are seeking an all-round Project Manager who is happy to role their sleeves up. The workstream range from small to mid-size.
As the Senior IT Project Manager, your key objectives will include:
- Working with third party suppliers to ensure they are meeting the business brief
- Collaborating with stakeholders
- Able to understand and work with the sprint/agile teams
- Handling multiple projects at any one time going through use cases small and large.
- Tracking finance
- Having a good understanding of Data Lake into Azure (From a business point of view, not technical) or data warehouse experience of some kind.
The successful IT Project Manager will not own a particular project but ensure that the Portfolio of work has been addressed at any level.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age