Trainee Recruitment Consultant London City (Resourcer) Your new company: Lorien Resourcing is part of the Impellam Group (2nd Largest Staffing Company in...
Cyber Security Advisory Lead - City of London - Permanent
The Cyber Security Advisory Lead is responsible for providing IT Security guidance to the business for all IT related projects. They bridge the gap between the business area CIOs and IT Security, helping to performing security control assessments, risk assessments, draft exceptions, input into supplier selection and providing project stage approval.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Be the face of security, supporting and advocating information security design across the business
- Work closely with architecture, digital and delivery teams to ensure security by design is embedded across the business
- Ability to multitask across multiple business areas, delivering and managing the security advisory function for projects.
- Apply knowledge of Security best practice and innovative to match business requirements, employ a consistent engagement approach for all projects/programmes
- Be seen as an enabler for the business objective, rather than an obstruction, build lasting relationships with the Project and Programme
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert delivering security services within the project life-cycle and procurement's
- Work collaboratively with project teams, across portfolios to understand the business objectives and ensure that security principals & secure architectural patterns are built in by design
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Previous experience in information security is essential
- Prior work experience in delivery, managing and quality assuring information security solutions
- Experience in managing complex stakeholder relationships
- Excellent self-motivation, communication and influencing skills.
- Proven experience in working in a team of professional staff immersed in a large complex organisation.
- Interpersonal and influencing skills, together with a personal credibility, which gains the trust and respect of the wider security community.
- The ability to assimilate a wide range of information, make practical judgements and take appropriate decisions based on that data.
This is a permanent position for a Cyber Security Advisory Lead based in the City of London. To apply to the Cyber Security Advisory Lead role please send a CV or call to discuss options.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age