Software Developer Edinburgh Until the end of Feb 2020 (with view to extend project funded for 2020) Our Banking client is looking for a highly...
SQL and Applications Support DBA
Our Public Sector client is looking for a highly skilled SQL and Applications Support DBA to join their Dalkeith based team for a 6 months initial contract.
Your skills will include:
- MS SQL server - Excellent knowledge of T-SQL, SSIS package creation/maintenance. Excellent general administrative skills. Experience of upgrading and migrating to new versions of SQL server
- Support and/or development of web based database driven applications
- Good knowledge of .Net framework (3.5 upwards), ASP.NET Webforms (C# or VB), Classic ASP
- Experience of supporting 3rd party applications
- Extensive IT experience in SQL Server Database Administration and Support
- Good Experience in troubleshooting and resolving issues
- SQL server support and administration
- Application support
If interested, please submit your cv
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age