iOS Developer Please note that the successful applicant will have to operate via an Umbrella Company or as a PAYE contractorAs one of Vodafone strategic...
A well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking a Python Developer to join their London based team on a contracting basis for 6 months.
The candidate suitability is determined by the following skills set and experience that are detailed bellow:
- Familiarity with Pandas, Numpy
- Has demonstrable experience of at least one web framework (preferably Flask) but would consider Django
- Relational Database knowledge (SQL)
- Can clearly describe RESTful Microservices architecture and HTTP methods
- Design Patterns: Understanding of key design patterns e.g. MVC
- Comfortable on both Windows / Linux environment.
- Self-Starter - works with minimal supervision and can provide clear design solutions to problems
- Good Troubleshooting skills. Ability to track and resolve
- Good scripting skills - bash, Powershell or windows batch files.
- NoSQL database knowledge
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age