Websphere Service Analyst Edinburgh End Feb Initially Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for Websphere Engineer to join their Edinburgh based team on...
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team, on a contracting basis for 12 months.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Manage Team Front Door - management of team workstack/Front Door & assessment of delivery route
- Production of small & simple estimates
- Manage change forward plan & change conflict management
- Gathering requirements and facing-off challenging stakeholders
- Production of reports/packs/presentations to support the UC team
- Assisting project delivery teams with governance
- Knowledge and understanding of ServiceNow
- Experience working on Telephony projects/technical environments is desirable
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age