Business Analyst (Credit Cards)Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team, on a contracting basis...
Cyber Security Analyst
Our banking client are currently offering an exciting opportunity for a Cyber Security Analyst to join their London based team on an initial 6 month contract.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- To identify and deliver continual monitoring improvements using Agile delivery methodology.
- To identify gaps in threat monitoring coverage and develop actionable use cases to enhance monitoring
- To review all new monitoring enhancements to make sure they are sustainable and fit for purpose.
- To keep all related documentation up to date and accessible to the team
- To identify the need for new operational procedures, and update / create operational procedures as needed
- To communicate status and risk / performance reporting to stakeholders
- Management and participation in Information Security Incidents & Events in line with Incident Response runbooks.
- To manage and direct security investigations and to respond to special handling requests
- Develop & maintain close working relationships with 'line teams & business contacts' to ensure early visibility of technology change and high visibility of security responsibilities.
- Manage and / or participate in the implementation of new security investment projects
- Ensure compliance with regulations and privacy laws
If this is of interest, please apply and I will be in touch.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age