Oracle HR & Finance Programme Manager Business Change, Processes and Business Design. Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Oracle Finance & HR Programme...
Finance Programme Manager
We are currently seeking a Finance Programme Manager to be based with our trusted client in West London on an initial 6 month contract. This role will be based around an organisation wide ERP programme, implementing all aspects of ERP technology and process change across the business. It is vital for the candidate to have experience within business change, processes and business design.
- Creating and execution of the plan for ERP and Solution Delivery and its component projects
- Confirming programme scope, objectives and ensuring that these are delivered
- Managing all Programme and Project resources
- Oracle Finance Programme Management and Delivery
- Managing all risks and issues to resolution
- Managing multiple stakeholders
- Extensive experience of ERP implementations - ideally cloud based
- Excellent understanding of Finance
- Strong background of Programme Management
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
If this role would be suitable for you, please apply as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age