Senior Engineer (GoogleCloud/ Azure) London 6 Months Our Banking client is looking for a highly skilled Senior Engineer (GoogleCloud/ Azure) to join their London based...
Developer | Bracknell | 3 Months
We are currently looking for a Developer to join one of our clients in Bracknell for a 3 month initial contract.
You will be working on a project that is focused on building an app in Google App Maker. You will take the brief, review the prototype and make suggestions as to the best way to build the app.
During this role you will liaise with IT and the Insights team in regards to connecting the user data and reporting dashboards, as well as working with the UI Designers on the look and feel of it. From this point you will be focused on building the various app features, handing them over to the Test team and then making an adjustments / updates as needed.
- Web development skills in both front-end design and development
- Skills in GCP (Google Cloud Platform), primarily Apps Script and App Maker are a must
- Firebase database skills
- Understanding of Big Query and Kubernetes is highly beneficial
- Umbraco CMS Skills also an advantage
- Knowledge of LMS, and CRM beneficial
- Agile working methodology essential
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here! We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age