Technology Integration Manager | Surrey | 6 MonthsWe are currently recruiting for a Technology Integration Manager to join one of our clients in Reigate, Surrey...
My client in the insurance industry are looking for a Scrum Master to work on a 3 month initial contract based in Reigate in the Software Development team.
- Adeptness at learning new technology and tools.
- Experience with JIRA, JAMA and/or Confluence is a plus.
- Experience working with Microsoft technology stack (preference for also having Oracle db and JAVA applications).
- Top Competencies Required Communication skills at all levels Collaboration & Facilitation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to cope under pressure Negotiation skills Assertive, adaptable, and creative Analytic ability
- Work with other Scrum Masters and agile leaders to develop and foster cross-team communication.
- Encourage experimentation as a tool for continuous improvement of team performance. The Requirements
- Experience as a Scrum Master focused on software development.
- Agile Methodology experience.
- Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices as well as other methodologies that will allow you to coach the team on possible techniques.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age