Developer 3 months EdinburghOur public sector client is looking for a Developer to join their team on an initial 3 month contracting opportunity. The Role:Development...
Full Stack Developer - 6 months - Flexible location (monthly meetings in Glasgow) - Outside IR35
Our client is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team on an initial 6 month contract, working from home but must be able to attend a couple of meetings in Glasgow per month.
- Experience of Angular 2+
- Able to follow establish design patterns.
- Extensive experience developing cross-browser web applications.
- Implementing application design from an early stage of their development cycle.
- Experience with cloud native design concepts with Azure PaaS such as using service bus, storage, No SQL, Azure SQL, Azure search, Azure Function Apps etc.
- Developing unit and integration tests.
- Experience with modern web component libraries (such as Angular Material, Kendo UI)
- Excellent HTML & CSS skills.
- Experience in greenfield development.
- Mapping application experience, such as Openlayers
- Experience working with Ionic (for Angular) for mobile PWAs.
- Cordova or Capacitor and experience when working with custom Plugins for mobile devices.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age