We have an excellent opportunity for an Application Support Analyst to join our team based in Luton. You will be trained up on bespoke applications...
3rd Line Support Victoria - London 12-month contract.Inside IR35 - you will need to go through an umbrella company for this role.
My client, a market-leading managed service provider are looking for a 3rd Line Support Engineer to join their growing team. You will be based onsite with one of their clients in Victoria - London.
This is an excellent workplace for progression, this role is to provide 3rd line IT support and act as a Team Leader to junior members of the team.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Provide 3rd line technical support including server, desktop and networking infrastructure.
- Build strong working relationships with key customer contacts.
- Record all calls to ensure accurate information about the client's systems is maintained
- Be able to work autonomously with little supervision.
- To be able to communicate technical issues and concepts to a non-technical audience.
- To offer support to junior member of staff, including 1-1's, performance management and to support with escalations. 10% Team Leader.
Must have Hyper-V experience, as well as, ITIL, SCCM, Networking experience, and Intune. Windows, Office 365 and Sharepoint.
Please call 0203 909 5189 for more information, or apply online.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age