Process Service Designer Telecoms ExperienceAs one of Vodafone;'s key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Process Service Designer to join the team in...
SC Cleared Project Coordinator
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for an SC Cleared Project Coordinator to join the team in Newbury on a 6 month contract.
To support and work alongside the Project Manager or Programme Manager to deliver large complex projects for our Customers either independently or as part of programme to time cost and quality criteria.
Governance & Reporting
- Using appropriate Methodologies and Governance, to support the project manager in delivering to Time, Cost and Quality. Must be able to assimilate multiple sources of information and report concisely to a range of stakeholders using appropriate methods
Integration - Tools, Systems & Data
- Providing high level support to the programme & project teams in the appropriate application of various tools for example EVO, VEPS, MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint
- Ensuring the integrity and accuracy of the data set for the programme or project is maintained
Business Skills and Attributes Understands key issues dominating the industry Knowledge of a customer environment would be preferable but not mandatory
- Builds relationships across relevant areas of the business
- Experience of working in a challenging customer facing role, preferably delivery, with a good understanding of the process & procedures needed to deliver standard services
Must have skills and experiences
- PRINCE2 foundation
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Excellent skills in MS Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, SharePoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Self-Motivated individual
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age