Technical Project Manager Edinburgh (Off-site working available) 3 Months initially (with view to extend to 1+ years) Our Banking client is looking for x 6...
Service Now Technical Product Manager - Edinburgh - 12 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Service Now Technical Product Manager to join their Edinburgh based team on a 12 month contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Certified ServiceNow implementation expert
- ITSM skills (ITIL qualification preferable)
- Competent understanding and experience of integrating ServiceNow with Cloud Services (AWS, Azure) and a complex virtualised environment
- Previous experience of leading a successful ServiceNow rollout and deployment
- Ability to diagram the solution, present and demo solutions
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience and comfort in public speaking situations
- Comfortable operating in an agile environment using Scrum and/or Kanban
Should this Service Now Technical Product Manager position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age