Service Analyst - Documentation
My client is a FTSE100 Company who are currently looking to recruit a Service Analyst in to their application support team to work with people and transfer data in to documents
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- This role will focus on knowledge transfer and documentation from existing SMEs for corporate applications.
- This will be done both collecting information from existing sources of information and by solving real support issues.
- Take ownership of escalated tickets in the corporate applications area
- Solving customer's problems and build strong internal relationships with other support teams
- Collaborate with Knowledge Management and Service Transition to improve our processes and artefacts
- Produce key knowledge assets based on interviews with SMEs and direct experience
- To carry out any other duties which may be reasonably expected of you.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Experience in either service desk or application support team
- Good documentation skills and experience with knowledge transfer
- Excellent customer service ethos
- Good generalist IT skills
- A drive to solve problems and find information
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Service Analyst.
To apply please contact:
0207 654 1117
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age