Senior Customer Engineer BelfastWe are currently seeking a Senior Customer Engineer to be based with our trusted client in Belfast on a contract lasting up...
Are you a Field engineer looking for your next contract role? Have you worked for Health care providers or been onsite in GP surgeries? Would you pride yourself on your customer service experience? If you have answered yes to all these questions this role is for you!
About the role
You will be responsible for working reactively and proactively in conjunction with a service desk team, conducting site visits to install Windows 10 PC's and associated peripherals while ensuring an excellent customer experience. Whilst at our customer sites, your aim will be to minimize downtime and produce accurate reports.
This role is field based, but you'll need to be in daily commuting distance of Belfast/Newry/Omagh and surrounding areas.
- Previous experience of working in a field-based role
- Full UK driving licence is essential
- A good breadth of IT knowledge, including but not limited;
- Sound troubleshooting knowledge
- Desktop PC and printer repairs
- Desktop refresh experience
- current / past Microsoft server
- knowledge of Windows 7/10 operating systems
- LAN knowledge
- strong customer skills and customer focused approach
- Knowledge of the healthcare market
If this role is something of interest, then please apply for the role below a full job description is available on application. If you have any questions about the role, please do not hesitate to call on 0113 887 8074
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age