SC Cleared 2nd line Deskside EngineerLondonPerm RoleMarket RateMy client, an IT service company; is looking for a SC Cleared 2nd line Support Engineer to join...
12 month rolling contract
Circa £140 per day plus expenses.
My client is looking for a field engineer to assist them on a long-term assignment to support their bespoke Network IT systems on a number of different sites across the UK . Due to the role being a field-based position you will need to have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle. Please note, you may have to stay away at times however you will be able to expense this back.
With this role you will be able to claim expenses ( mileage, accom)
This role is to work within the IS team providing support to ensure smooth flow of data on new and existing sales campaigns via several sales tool applications including:
- Primary : Workshop tools support (PC, Operating systems, Network routers, Communications).
- Secondary : Dealer IS IT Health Check, General Dealer Application Support
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Diagnosing, building and repairing PCs, peripherals, operating system
- Installation and maintenance of applications
- Remote assistance (diagnostic and solution either by telephone or remote access).
- Communication network: ensure correct application of infrastructure
Reporting & administration:
- Maintain accurate records of issues to provide clear tracking of solution progress and escalation progress for key data management concerns.
- Maintaining dealer communications for current issues and solution progress.
- Provide defined reporting to central departments.
- Development of processes: All processes and procedures must be in line with ITIL best practice, documented and version controlled.
- Fault Identification and Reporting: All anomalies in reports must be raised with the relevant departments.
If you are interested and available please apply today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age