Service Desk Analyst

Service Desk Analyst
  • £14.50 per Hour
    HOUR
  • Contract
  • Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, England, UK Rickmansworth Hertfordshire GBR WD3 9YS
Job Ref: 50204144
Sector: Support & Administration
Date Added: 03 March 2020

Service Desk Analyst - Rickmansworth

What's the opportunity?

We're working with one of the world's leading car brands, who are looking for a professional support analyst in their Rickmansworth head office.

This is a rolling 12 month contract with the opportunity for longer. You will be joining a team of 6 and almost all of them have moved onto a long-term contract, so this is a business willing to invest in its people.

The Service Desk is the single point of contact for users, IT services and 3rd party support. You'll provide initial assessment of all incidents/requests and attempt to resolve them, or refer to other support areas.

This is very much a people person's role - 80% of your time will be on customer service, with the remaining 20% being technical, such as resetting passwords or troubleshooting applications.

So, if you're a flexible, customer focused individual looking to add a great name to your CV - then read on!.

Who are you?

You will need to be passionate about customer service and have good communication skills. You can expect to take 30-40 calls a day and will need to multitask to keep on top of tickets.

Flexibility is key as this will be on a shift basis. You'll be working 7.5 hours a day and 1 Saturday in 4. Please see below for the shift times:

Core hours fall between the core hours of 7:45 and 6:30

Shifts are on a rotational basis

  • 7:45
  • 08:00
  • 08:30
  • 9:15
  • 10:15
  • Saturdays - 8:30 till 4:15

Key skills

    • General Knowledge of IT based applications i.e. Windows 10, MS Office, Outlook, VPN Client Software and Web Browsers
    • Experience in call logging systems i.e. Marval, HP Openview
    • Exemplary telephone manner
  • Experience of working on a Service Desk/Helpdesk is essential (internal Service Desk experience is highly desirable)

What's in it for you?

You'll get to work for one of the most recognised businesses in the world, with the opportunity for a long-term contract at the end of it. The rate is £14.50/hour (you will need to go via an Umbrella company) and you also get:

  • Free parking
  • Access to the staff canteen
  • Discounts at retailers across the country - all Lorien contractors get access to this

If you'd like to discuss further, please get in touch..

We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age

Lorien
02/04/2020 14:29:58
GBP 14.50 14.50
Contact Consultant:
Tony Kelleher

Submitting application, please wait..