Service Desk AnalystLocation: Rickmansworth Our client has an urgent requirement for a Service Desk Analyst to work within a Service Desk, which is Single Point...
Service Desk Analyst
Our client has an urgent requirement for a Service Desk Analyst to work within a Service Desk, which is Single Point of Contact for users, IT Services and 3rd party support. Recording and monitoring the progress of incidents according to agreed service levels. Provide initial assessment of all incidents/requests, attempt to resolve or refer to other support areas. Maintain high level of first time fix rate to achieve Service Desk Key Performance Indicators.
Desired Skills & Abilities:
- 1st Line Support
- Good technical knowledge.
- Customer Focuses, genuinely wanting to deliver a first-class service
- Ability to interact with customers at all levels
- Maintain a professional helpful attitude with all users
- General Knowledge of IT based applications. Windows 10, MS Office, Outlook, VPN Client Software, Web Browsers etc. Basic Networking Trouble shooting
- Experience Call logging systems ie Marval, HP Openview
- Exemplary Telephone skills, Ability to interact with customers at all levels, maintain a professional helpful attitude with all users
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age