SAP Trainer R2R Contract West LondonMy client a top Pharmaceuticals company is currently looking to recruit a SAP Trainer to join it's team on a...
Consolidation System Implementation Manager - (SAP) Finance
My client is a FTSE100 Company who are currently looking to recruit a Consolidation System Implementation Manager for a project to implement SAP BPS System within the Finance department
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Responsible for ensuring that the consolidation system implementation project meets the financial reporting, planning and analysis objectives of the group.
- Provide support to the external system implementation team and IT in respect of system requirements, processes, design and testing.
- Ensure that the consolidation system implementation project deliverables are understood and implemented to plan
- Provide support to the testing, acceptance and documentation of the new system
- Design training materials for users of the new system
- Ensure that the system adheres to group IT policies and processes
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Qualified accountant
- Implementing and using best-in-class multi-currency consolidation systems
- Consolidation accounting adjustments, including intercompany eliminations
- Documenting consolidation processes
- Business change management
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Consolidation System Implementation Manager.
To apply please contact:
0207 654 1117
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age