IT Solutions Architect New Manufacturing SitesMy client is a Global Manufacturing Company who are currently looking to recruit a IT Solutions ArchitectThe key responsibilities for...
Enterprise Data Architect - Contract - Hertfordshire
My client a market leading Global company are looking to recruit an Enterprise Data Architect on a contract basis to join their team in Hertfordshire. The Enterprise Data Architect will be responsible for the following:
- Determine overall modelling standards, guidelines, best practices and approved modelling techniques and approaches.
- Supervise the creation of all physical and logical data models
- Supervise the data modelling staff.
- Participate in due diligence of new software purchases by reviewing all proposed data models contained in packaged or commercially available applications.
- Participate in all data integration and enterprise information management (EIM) programs and projects in order to rationalise data processing.
- Own and create Conceptual Design statement documents to support the Group IT Design Authority Governance process based around material change programmes of work and Design Artefacts.
- Review and contribute to HLD / Architecture Spec Docs for specific projects
- Oversee Enterprise Architects and provide leadership and direction
- Implementation of EA standards and championship of Standards across
The key skills for the Enterprise Data Architect:
- IT Security knowledge and experience
- Technical knowledge in a range of Infrastructure, Applications, System integration and a desire to extend their technical capabilities
- Ability to build consensus on proposed technical solutions across a wide range of technologies.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills; ability to create original concepts and theories for a variety of projects
- Previous experience using IT architecture frameworks such as TOGAF and ArchiMate
- Familiar with Prince2 or PMP Project Management methodologies
- ITIL and service management experience
- Familiar with a wide range of EA techniques, methodologies and frameworks (not restricted to TOGAF & ArchiMate).
This is a contract position working for a top Global company as an Enterprise Data Architect based in Royston. To apply to the Enterprise Data Architect role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age