Senior/Lead Network EngineerPermanent, Full TimeBased in Oldham, Greater ManchesterLorien are looking to speak with Network Engineers who will act as a Senior/Lead member of the...
Network Engineer / Network Operations Engineer / CCNA
Salary: up to £45k
We are currently seeking a Network Operations Engineer for a leading IT Services organisation based in Oldham. The role will require a flexible, enthusiastic person who can work well within a close knit team and help take the lead when required.
- Provide 2nd line support for customer technical services including monitoring, incidents, changes and appropriate service requests within agreed service hours and to agreed service levels.
- Establish effective working relationships with key parties from internal stakeholders to external suppliers; encourage stakeholder engagement and drive high quality working relationships.
- Assist in training the team to advance their skills.
- Work with your manager to manage escalations or complex requests from all sources regarding fulfillment, communicating and engaging other parties (including 3rd parties) as required.
- Troubleshooting complex incidents and service requests.
- CCNA working towards CCNP working knowledge and experience required with demonstrable working experience
- Previous experience of technical support on networking products with the ability to articulate and document work that has been undertaken.
- Experience in configuring Cisco, Huawei and Juniper routers
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Exposure to ITIL best practice and certification in ITIL in foundation is desirable
Please call or send your CV for further details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age