DevOps Engineer Surrey Based 6 Months Initially I am currently recruiting for a DevOps Engineer for my client, a leading organisation within Insurance. The role...
Azure DevOps Engineer
This opportunity can be based in either Birmingham or London. Our client urgently requires an Azure DevOps Engineer to work with other DevOps engineers to help set up the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and supporting the development and operations of the Data Integration platform through tools, environments and practices. Responsible for underpinning good development processes including managing tools and testing environments, central code control, maintaining development standards and writing quality software that helps automate systems.
Skills requirements for the DevOps Engineer
- commercial experience of software development using Microsoft technologies. Including Ms Azure Platform
- Experience of MS DevOps (VSTS), Microsoft SQL Server 2014/2017
- MS Azure Data Factory V2, MS Azure Analysis Services - Tabular Model and DAX querying language
- Reporting Tools - Tableau or/and Power BI
- Knowledge of Azure components including Azure Storage, Azure Key Vault, Logic Apps, Azure Automation, Azure Batch and Azure Databricks
- C# and Powershell
- Understanding of Agile, Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
- Passion for automation of Infrastructure. Repeatable patterns, pipelines, and security integration's.
- Government Digital Services framework and service design standards.
- Microsoft Azure platform and associated infrastructure architecture.
- Awareness of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Microservices , web services, including JSON and XML.
- Latest information technologies including their pros and cons in the context of large organisations.
- Integration Architectures and patterns, including knowledge of Enterprise Service Bus.
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, data lakes, data migration and Big Data.
- Good secure coding standards such as OWASP.
Pleae note this role will be inside IR35 For more information apply asap to be considered for shortlisting
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age