Product Technical Specialist - Contract
We are currently recruiting for a Product Technical Specialist to be based in Peterborough on a 6 month initial contract.
The role will consist of working in the Product Workstream on transformation programmes, to support the delivery of a migration. The candidate would be required to analyse key product specifications and consolidate product types. Using the information available you would then be required to populate the database (Product Repository) with as much information as you have but also being able to make assumptions and stating the reasoning behind these assumptions. Other responsibilities include:
- Review and answer questions to confirm that commitments made to policyholders in the terms and conditions are being honoured.
- Liaise with the client on a daily basis to understand any queries raised internally or by the client.
- Create and maintain a product repository.
- To find links between different product types / codes
- Use existing Life and/or Pensions product knowledge to suggest to the Workstream lead where multiple 'legacy products' could be combined into single BaNCS products
- Train & check other team members data inputs
- Ownership of writing and updating onshore Phoenix BaNCs procedure guides and giving technical sign off. Liaising with compliance and FCU as required.
- Other Project work - Assisting with Product Workstream, developing processes, controls, letters and implementing through cascade to the business.
- Knowledge of pension / life products
- Ability to analyse data quickly and effectively
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer centric approach and attitude
- Ability to take on board product and process knowledge.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong communication skills and a desire to share best practice, knowledge and ideas.
- Work collaboratively with other team members in resolving quality and or operational risk issues to
Please apply within if this role sounds of interest to yourself!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age