User Research Lead | LondonWe're looking for an experienced User Researcher for a permanent position in London to join our clients digital innovation team. The...
User Research Lead
I am currently recruiting for a User Research Lead to be based in London on a 6 month initial contract.
- Experience working as a user researcher in large-scale, fully Agile companies
- Proven track record of scoping, designing and conducting user research ideally in ecommerce retail, real estate, travel or hospitality sectors
- Experience integrating user research into product design and design practices, from concept through to launch and post launch analysis
- Extensive experience conducting qualitative and quantitative research, lab-based usability studies, focus groups, online surveys, ethnographic observation, contextual enquiry, and lab-based testing.
- Extensive experience organising and conducting workshops with stakeholders and users
Please apply within if this role sounds of interest to yourself!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age