Change Manager (HR / Transformation) As the Change Manager Work you will work with the Transformation Change Lead to roll out the people change and...
Change Manager | Bracknell | 3 Months
We are currently recruiting for a Change Manager to join one of our clients in Bracknell, Berkshire for an initial 3 month contract.
As the Change Manager, you will bring deep technical change management expertise to the Change Management Practice by influencing others to adopt these principles, types and stages of change and know what approaches would suit different audiences.
You will be accountable for medium / small scalre programmes / projects and you will support other Change Managers on a larger programme.
- Strong change management skills
- Project management of change work streams within a project environment
- Development of appropriate change interventions using change methodologies
- Ability to build and manage relationships at all levels and across functions
- Influencing senior stakeholders and indirect reports
- Managing conflict, by understanding different and opposing perspectives on an issue and bringing about resolution
- Experience of delivering complex / transformational change management within a project / programme environment
- Coaching others on change management principles
- Supporting organisations to build capability in change management
- Team Leadership skills for managing their team
- Able to challenge constructively and be comfortable with conflict
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age