Senior IT Manager | Permanent | London We are currently recruiting for a Senior IT Manager to join one of our clients in London on...
Release Manager - Reigate
We are looking for a Release Manager for our client within the finance industry, on a 6-month initial contract, based in Surrey.
Working closely with Software Developers, QA and IT Operations groups, this candidate will be responsible for identifying and agreeing content of releases with relevant test resources and managing the scheduling and deployment.
- Previous experience as a release manager or similar
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, Git and Jenkins
- Good communication
- Some level of testing / checking / audit experience
- Awareness of SQL, PLSQL, Python, Pro*C, Docker, Linux, Windows, Citrix, Shell, AIX
- Experience with automation of process and procedures
- Comfortable using scripting tools/languages eg. Python
- Exposure to Pensions Administration Systems
- ITIL, Release Management, Testing or Project Management Certifications would be advantageous
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age