Software Engineer (.Net)I'm recruiting for experienced Software Engineers to work with a multinational IT systems integrator based in Belfast.Essential Skills:Extensive proven experience working in Microsoft...
Trainee / Graduate Developers
I'm recruiting for Trainee Software Developers to work with a multinational IT systems integrator based in Belfast. This role is to work for one of the biggest and most established companies in the world.
- An IT related degree or higher diploma in IT and have experience of using Microsoft; programming languages and applications such as C#, ASP.Net and SQL Server
- The willingness to learn Microsoft Enterprise technologies such as the .Net Core Platform, Azure Platform, Dynamics 365 or Office 365 technologies.
The role will work along with senior developers and architects to improve your skills in the Microsoft technology stack.
This will be working on a 2 year programme at the end of it you will be a fully qualified Software Developer.
What's in it for you?
You'll get to work for a market leading organisation that offers excellent long term career prospects - they are passionate about every individual developing. That passion means they have Champion IIP status, putting them in the top 1% of companies who adhere to this standard.
You'll also get a highly competitive salary and a range of extras including:
- Clear career path / Progression structure
- Potential pay increase every 6 months
- Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days Annual leave plus bank holidays
- Bonus Scheme
If all of this sounds good to you, please contact Ryan Hutton on 028 9244 5134 / or apply within.
Trainee Software Developer
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age