We have a number of exciting permanent opportunities to join our clients Software Engineering Team in Southampton working as a Developer and to be part of a very exciting technology roadmap.
Are you looking for a job where you can apply modern engineering practices and work with cutting-edge technologies?
Our Client cares about looking after today and delivering for tomorrow through continuous improvement so, you will have the opportunity to influence and shape how they work as a team; and to learn and develop as an individual, with excellent career progression.
Here's a snapshot of technologies, practices and opportunities this role offers:
- Software engineering and industry best practice - TDD, BDD, automated testing
- Geospatial technologies - ArcGIS Enterprise, FME, Python, ArcPy
- Cloud-based technologies
You will be working on key strategic projects for our client using cutting-edge technologies. Working in an agile team, you will understand business requirements and develop the appropriate solution that meets the business needs. You will have the opportunity to apply your software engineering skills to build scalable, performant systems that are easy to maintain and support. Experience around Deployment, Debugging, Testing, Scaling and Monitoring modern cloud-based systems will be beneficial.
We're looking for individuals that have a track record of demonstrating skills in the technological environment and share knowledge in:
- Software engineering, industry best practice, geospatial/cloud-based technologies and programming languages
- Ability to lead, coach and mentor engineering teams
- influencing key business and technical stakeholders
- Development of technical strategies
- Implementing new engineering techniques within development teams
If you are interested in wanting to know more about this position and the benefits of this excellent permanent opportunity then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age