Service Support Analyst for Service Desk 3 months initially RickmansworthSupporting Helpdesk Customer service experience necessary Service desk environment experienceGood communication skillsTaking 30-40 calls a dayMS...
Service Desk Analyst - Rickmansworth
I am currently looking for a Service Desk Analyst to work for a large Automotive organisation based in Rickmansworth on an initially 3 month rolling contract.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has 12 / 18 months experience working on a service desk looking to further your career.
Skills & Abilities:
- Good technical knowledge.
- Customer Focuses, genuinely wanting to deliver a first-class service
- Ability to interact with customers at all levels
- Maintain a professional helpful attitude with all users
- General Knowledge of IT based applications. Windows XP, MS Office, Outlook, VPN Client Software, Internet Explore etc. Basic Networking Trouble shooting
- Experience Call logging systems ie Marval, HP Openview
- Exemplary Telephone skills, Ability to interact with customers at all levels, maintain a professional helpful attitude with all users
- Experience of working on a Service Desk/Helpdesk is essential where as internal Service Desk experience is highly desirable
- To work within a Service Desk, which is Single Point Of Contact for users, IT Services and 3rd party support.
- Recording and monitoring the progress of incidents according to agreed service levels
- Provide initial assessment of all incidents/requests, attempt to resolve or refer to other support areas.
- Maintain high level of first time fix rate to achieve Service Desk Key Performance Indicators
If this is something of interest to you please apply within!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age