SAP Programme Planner - Contract - Hertfordshire
My client a market leading Global company are looking to recruit a SAP Programme Planner on a contract basis to join its team in Hertfordshire. The key responsibilities for the SAP Programme Planner role includes:
- Create and manage the Microsoft Project Plan for the SAP Programme
- Provide status reports and highlight and risks or issues to the schedule
- Project time tracking and analysis including entering time and resource for each deployment into the Plan
- Use of MS Project to underpin project planning and control to manage dependencies in the plan
- Create robust, logically linked, cost & resource loaded programmes
- Carry out Regular Programme Reviews and ensure both Programme and Business requirements are being met
- Provide guidance, advice and coaching to the programme team on the planning processes
- Data collection and analysis - The ability to organise and analyse the data for current and future deployments
The key skills for the SAP Programme Planner:
- In depth knowledge of business process design concepts and principles within a Global organisation and experience of having worked in a similar role in a comparable organisation as part of an IT enabled business change programme.
- Ability to translate customer business requirements into a workable design at the functional level
- Experience with large-scale systems and business change projects
- Excellent technical project planning skills with proficiency in common project planning tool sets (such as SAP).
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines, multi-task and prioritise without the requirement for regular direct supervision.
This is a contract position working for a top Global company as a SAP Programme Planner in Hertfordshire. To apply to the SAP Programme Planner role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age