Our Client is looking for a Bid manager ready for the next step in their career to join their motivated team and be based...
Category Manager - West London
We are currently seeking a Category Manager to be based with our client in West London on a contract basis. The purpose of this role is to support the development and delivery of category and sourcing strategies, as well as support effective supply chain management and engagement, on behalf of the business.
- Implement category strategies and cost reduction plans
- Identify opportunities to increase compliance with supplier contracts that are negotiated centrally for the Corporate Services business areas
- Effectively implement a defined and agreed work plan
- Review and update contracts, include service level agreements and key performance indicators for approval
- Monitor and evaluate supplier performance. Prepare periodic reports and dashboards for products and services that are covered by category strategies.
- Promote open competition within the supply chain in line with the Procurement Policy.
- Strong experience within procurement and supply chain management
- Proven relevant experience in a range of market sectors and/or supply categories
- Experience of contract management within a service environment and has successfully been a member of complex cross functional teams
- Demonstrated achievement in driving business performance through implementing sourcing strategies and supplier partnerships
- Experience of a range of commercial agreements and Legal awareness of contract risks & experience of drafting bespoke contract terms and commercial principles including supplies, services and framework agreements
If this role would be suitable for you, please apply as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age