Senior Digital DesignerOur Investment Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Senior Digital Designer join their Edinburgh based team on a...
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Solutions Designer with Cloud Experience to join their Edinburgh based team on a 5 month initial contract.
What are the skills, knowledge and experience needed to do the role?
- Solution design experience on large complex projects involving multiple internal and 3rd party stakeholders.
- Application solution design experience
- Demonstrable experience in architecting solutions across disparate technologies to achieve the objectives of multiple business areas.
- Experience in acting as a design authority for an area of technology or programme.
- Track record of design approval through formal governance forums - socialisation with multiple stakeholders across impacted areas, alignment with enterprise architecture strategy.
- Ability to liaise closely with enterprise architecture, programme managers, business & technical analysts and product owners to understand and as necessary challenge requirements:
- Support project definition
- Refine requirements in light of technical constraints and opportunities
- Ensure that an end-end view is established and that all key requirements are captured.
- Support the definition of clear functional and non-functional requirements.
- Map the requirements into what this means for the solution landscape - act as the focal point for all aspects of the solutions design.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age