My fast-growing client in the IT sector is looking for an Excel and Access Administrator, to come on board within their expanding team and assist...
Purchasing Administrator - Permanent Role - Based in Ipswich
My client - a fast growing organisation in the IT sector, is looking for a Purchasing Administrator to come on board within their expanding team and assist in the growth of this even further at a real exciting time. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company that will offer you the chance to enhance your skill set and develop your experience and offers clear lines of career progression from day one.
Main responsibilities include:
- Provide the internal teams updates on all stock and pricing.
- Update Navision with all the latest pricing and new handsets released and EOL of stock within the market place.
- Ensure all information for hardware on Navision is constantly update to ensure the accuracy for sales information.
- Prepare month end stock reports for managers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Must be well organised and proactive in their approach to purchasing.
- Experience with MS Office - Outlook, Excel, Word
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Nav (Navision) - Desirable
- Ability to work under pressure
The Purchasing Administrator role is based in Ipswich and comes with a competitive salary along with:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
Apply today for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age