Process Analyst - Winchester
We are currently seeking a Process Analyst to be based with our trusted client in Winchester on a contract basis. The main purpose of this position is to deliver service processes within a business unit in accordance with the service management model and based on ITIL best practice.
- Owner for the process modelling tool
- Collect data and information relevant to Service processes and Key Performance Indicators
- Monitor and report on performance against Service processes and Key Performance Indicators
- Identify root causes and trends of service process related issues and recommend changes to drive future service improvement
- Contribute to the development of new process through the analysis of relevant data and the construction of new solutions
- Write process maps and documentation (procedures)
- Map data flows into the process maps to help configuration of out of the box processes
- Create training content and delivery training for process mapping tool
- Business Analyst of Process Analyst qualification, e.g. Six Sigma, Lean, Babok, BPM
- Strong knowledge of product development, sales, operations and billing processes
- Experience with document management (on Sharepoint or similar software) and managing intranet sites
If this role is suitable for you, please apply as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age