Windows 10 Programme Manager Our client has an exciting new opportunity for a Windows 10 Programme Lead who will shape and deliver the Group...
Oracle ERP Programme Manager
Our client has an urgent requirement for a Programme Manager to join their Oracle ERP Delivery programme and be responsible for all aspects of Programme Management for the end to end ERP/Solution Delivery. Demonstrable experience of working on complex end to end ERP programmes is key. As the Oracle ERP Programme Manager your principal accountabilities will include; Creation and execution of the plan for Oracle ERP and Solution Delivery and its component projects, managing all risks and issues to resolution, ensuring delivery is aligned to overall processes and standards and engaging and managing multiple business stakeholders.
As the Oracle ERP Programme Manager, qualifications and experience required include;
- Extensive experience of Oracle ERP Implementations, ideally SaaS/Cloud based
- Excellent understanding of Finance and HR functional processes
- Demonstrable Programme Management experience Waterfall and Agile, working with a System Integrator
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management experience
- Business knowledge and experience of working in a sensitive and confidential environment is desirable
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age