Test ManagerOur banking client has a requirement for an experienced Test Manager to join their Edinburgh based team on a contract basis.The ideal Test Manager...
Telephony Product Manager
Our banking client has a requirement for an experienced Telephony Product Manager to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month contract basis.
Key accountabilities include:
- Driving the Team's activities to ensure that the platform integrity is maintained in line with technical roadmaps
- Ensuring the operational health of their platform covering all aspects of Service, Risk, Cost and People, to ensure availability for business use to agreed service level agreements
- Managing change demands from Domains or Centres of Excellence
- Responsible for a team of individuals, and will also contribute to, lead, or support wider improvement initiatives across Technology
- Cisco Contact Centre knowledge .
- v10 for UCCE , CVP, CUCM , CUBE , CUSP and Media Gatweways.
- Desired knowledge in eGain, Nuance would be an advantage
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age