Reporting Analyst OneTrust As one of Vodafone's strategic partner, we are seeking a Reporting Analyst to join the team in Paddington on an initial 6-month...
Our banking client has a requirement for an experienced Technical Analyst to join their London based team on a 6 month contract basis.
Key accountabilities include:
- Worked within agile environment
- Experience in a technical specialist / analyst role
- Experience working with Digital technologies
- Collaborate well within the scrum team and can actively participate in scrum ceremonies (Sprint planning, Story grooming, Retrospectives, Show & Tells)
- Pro-active on sharing and reporting challenges, blockers and forthcoming tasks
- Always maintaining work within limits of expectation
- Perform tasks within the area of specialisation with little to no supervision
- Builds, manages and maintains a positive working relationship with stakeholders, product owners and 3rd party suppliers across multiple franchises and functions.
- Practical knowledge of UML including the creation of activity diagrams and sequence diagrams
- Experience of creating and maintaining user stories with Behavioural Driven Development (BDD) acceptance criteria
- Mobile / Web experience
- Swagger UI proficient
- Experience with REST API's
- Can proactively input\feedback to overall analysis e.g. new capabilities, process improvements
- Proactive self development- can share thoughts and ideas on better ways of working
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age