Ms Projects Programme Planner Expert MiddlesexWe are currently seeking a Ms Projects Expert Planner to be based with our trusted client in West London on...
Our Client, a large retail organisation are looking for a Project Planner to join them on a 6 month contract with the potential for extension. The role will be based primarily in London Victoria with some travel to Berkshire.
- Support the Project Managers with the creation and maintenance of Project plans.
- Develop reports to support project and programme reporting requirements.
- Support the Programme Managers with the maintenance and development of the Programme Plans, and Programme status reports
- Support the Project and Programme Manager with alignment of internal and external dependencies across project and programme plans
- Identify and review Risks and Issues which may cause slippage to the plan.
- Identify and review Assumptions on which the project and programme Plans are based.
- Work within the Programmes Planning Team to rollout and maintain MSP template functionality.
Deliverables and skills:
- Detailed Project Plans
- High level programme plan (plan on a page)
- Plan dependencies, Plan risk and Issues, Plan assumptions and Plan quality assurance
- Excellent working knowledge of project & programme planning approaches
- Ability to challenge and hold PMs accountability for their project milestones
- Ability to identify, map and report plan dependencies
- Experience of planning risk and issue management Problem Solving
- Awareness of a range of project & programme management methodologies / approaches
If you think you are suitable for this role please apply below.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age