A Service Delivery Manager is required by this rapidly expanding Managed Service Provider (MSP) to provide the key client interface for the customer service transition...
Service Delivery Manager
We are seeking a Service Delivery Manager to join our team in Huntingdon to provide support to the IT Service Delivery strategy to ensure that the following is in-place across all of IT:
- Appropriate core processes such as (but not limited to) Major Incident Management, Incident, Problem, Change, Service Transition, Risk Management, Supplier Management and Service Reporting.
- Appropriate governance and controls to ensure that IT processes are being followed across the entire account and all teams, whether local to the account, other parts of the company or 3rd parties are complying with them.
- Managing the relationship between customer, suppliers and the local IT Teams to ensure ticket resolution, continued communications and SLA's achievement.
- Be accountable for Service Transition and ensure that the appropriate checks and balances are in-place and that they are covered by the correct processes to ensure that new or changes to existing services are implemented in a controlled manner.
- Compilation of all IT Service Reporting and Management Information as and when appropriate.
- Support to the Head of Service Delivery and his team to help manage the 3rd parties through the use of the Supplier Management processes.
- An IT Operational Risk framework that ties-in to the overall Account Risk framework and appropriate governance.
- A governance process across all other operational controls within the account that IT need to adhere to.
You will have the ability to understand and interpret business needs and requirements, make difficult decisions and understand any potential risks and repercussions of implementing changes.
With a broad IT background, you will ideally have exposure to both applications as well as infrastructure environments and have the ability to take a holistic view of the entire service.
The role involves all the standard ITIL service management processes including Incident, Problem & Change. It embraces all of the service components and is intended to ensure that we provide consistently high levels of service to your allocated customer accounts.
Please apply online to be considered for this role, or call for a confidential chat - 0203 909 5189
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age