Java DeveloperOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Java Developer to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month...
Java Developer - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Java Developer to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- A sound and solid experience in DevOps Framework, working in an Agile format to provide value in short time lines.
- Java Development with experience in both Java EE and microservices deployment architecture.
- Extensive experience with CI/CD to enable automated and auditable change procedures.
- Experience with various technologies to host applications and orchestration.
- Cloud Technologies: Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack, OpenShift; Cloud Foundry
- Experience of working with global teams collaboratively.
- Orchestration Development skills using products like Ansible, Puppet
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age