Full Stack DeveloperOur Public sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Full Stack Developer to join their Edinburgh based team on...
Lorien's client are looking for a number of inspirational Full Stack and Front End Software Engineers across all levels from Mid - Lead for a very cool silicon valley organisation that have set up shop here in Edinburgh city centre. They are at the perfect stage of growth - already highly profitable and with great clients, but still with plenty of technology challenges and ambitious growth plans to satisfy even the most ambitious Software Engineers. They have beautiful offices in central Edinburgh and a very refreshing culture.
The team is made up of frontend and backend developers, DevOps, Software Testers and UX/UI Specialists who develop using the very latest cutting edge tools. You will demonstrate your skills in understanding the agile process and technology stack and be a true technologist within the business and enjoy taking ownership of the technical challenges. Once you have embed in, you can turn your hand to some of the more interesting and challenging future products and technologies.
Ideally you`ve been a developer and worked your way up the ranks and comfortable working in a fast paced technology focused company.
- Strong technical skills who'll inspire and work will both within a team and on their own.
- You'll be an individual excited about innovative product designs and roadmaps
- Be an advocate and lead-by-example best practices for code quality in architecture and design, maintainability, performance, and scalability.
- Development in Ruby on Rails, Java or PHP
- Engineering practices such as refactoring, TDD, CI/CD, pair programming, and code reviews.
- Familiarity with flow-based development processes with continuous deployments.
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Ideally a proven background at an enterprise level and SaaS products
A well-funded SME focused on growth paying market leading salaries in a growing, fast-paced environment where you will play a key role in helping to grow their European operations. Please send a copy of you CV outlining your suitability for the role or give Ryan Gibb a call for a confidential discussion.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age