Visual Designer London 5 Months initially (with view to extend) Our Banking client is looking for a highly skilled Visual Designer to join their London...
SAP Integration Lead | London | 3 Months Initially
We are currently looking for a SAP Integration Lead to join one of our clients for a 3 month initial contract.
You are required to support complex integration requirements for our client's Supply Chain Business Transformation project.
You should have extensive experience in application integration and be able to prove a knowledge of integration methodology and technologies i.e. REST services, API's, enterprise messaging and more.
You will be working for the SAP Development and Integration Manager and your role will involve designing and building industry standard integration across all technical domains using our client's enterprise integration patterns to drive the decision making process.
- Integration experience.
- Proven SAP integration experience.
- Experience with digital integration (SAAS, PAAS, Cloud etc).
- Prior experience managing a team of integration engineers with both onshore and offshore resources
- Experience in SAP ECC and S/4 Hana required
- Experience with SAP PI and other non-SAP middleware.
- Ideally have experience with working with S/4 API's and SAP Cloud Platform side by side extensions.
- Been through at least one SAP upgrade or business transformation program.
- Retail industry experience a plus.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age