Exchange Support Analyst Edinburgh 6 Months Our Finance Sector client is currently looking for a highly skilled Exchange Support Analyst join their Edinburgh based team...
Storage SME - Edinburgh - 6 Months
Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled Storage SME to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month initial contract.
Key Accountabilities/ Skills required:
- Responsible for the delivery of LDCR storage infrastructure builds, including the SAN, NAS, ECS, Backup, etc. as well as the associated copper & fibre migration networks & infrastructure.
- Develop project schedule, forecasts, cost control, PO issuance, resource profile. Complete project reporting including Planview & alignment to P3M.
- Identify storage workstream requirements, development and management of the LDCR Data migration services, providing support to Franchise application projects and Dbase teams.
- Where required, stand up teams to delivery discrete projects Storage require to deliver services from the Edinburgh DC, for example Multi-Protocol, this enables separate servers with a differing OS to access that same NAS file share.
- Manage 3rd party suppliers, including the issuance of SOW & POs to delivery required infrastructure & services that support the LDCR storage scope.
- Partner with the Application / Franchise teams to develop best fit strategies that move large data sets from London to Edinburgh. Resource to that strategy & manage the delivery of agreed scope on Application defined dates.
- Support the wider decommissioning activities, aligning storage resource & strategy to the LDCR decom objectives.
- Individual expected to show drive & initiative with regards to bedding in of an agreed existing process and identification of required process improvements or new processes.
If this position is a match to your skillset and experience please apply by submitting your CV and I will be in touch by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age