Our client, a leading FTSE 100, are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join the team on a contract basis to be based in...
Technical Project Manager - Reigate
I am currently recruiting for a Technical Project Manager to work for a large insurance company based in Reigate on a 6 month initial contract.
The Project Manager will be responsible for maintaining and executing the technology roadmap. This individual will be experienced in managing projects throughout the lifecycle, whilst building good working relationships with third parties, development teams and internal customers.
The Technical Project Manager will create and maintain an environment for continuous learning and relentless improvement within the DevOps team. Collaborates with other development teams to identify, promote, and adopt best practices and lessons learned to optimize team and program performance.
- An experienced Project Manager from within the Financial Services Industry.
- A good team player with a positive, flexible attitude and strong in overcoming risk.
- Ideally experience of Pensions would be advantageous.
- Experience of working within a DevOp's environment and a strong knowledge of technology & infrastructure.
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Experience of working within an Agile Environment
Specifically the successful candidate should meet the following:
- Guides and drives teams toward objectives, goals, and continuous improvement
- Initiates and fosters collaboration, communication, and team building
- Works to remove impediments in the organization so that the team can remain focused on achieving its goals
- Ability to multi-task effectively managing all aspects of the project plan whilst adapting to changing priorities
- Coordinates solution implementation and delivery with other internal and external teams
- Effective and timely communication to all levels of the organization
- Provides comprehensive reporting to all stakeholders.
- Acts as a model for addressing conflict and barriers to collaboration
- Balances changes in direction or requirements while protecting the team so the team can achieve committed objectives
- Work with technical teams to brainstorm new ideas for DevOps deliveries
- Plan and coordinate project schedules, goals and milestones.
- Ability to steer and guide application infrastructure and environment delivery discussion
- Understand and manage Disaster Recovery process by working closely with IT teams
- Facilitates team and program for relentless improvement
If this role sounds of interest please apply within!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age