Business Transformation Business Analyst ChippenhamOur client, a leading technology company, are recruiting for a Business Transformation Buisness Analyst to join the team on a contract...
Senior Business Analyst | Wiltshire | 6 Months
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst to join one of our clients in Wiltshire for a 6 month contract.
You will be responsible for definition, design and deployment of new end to end IT solutions at pace and scale while laying the organisational foundations one of our client's global practices.
The role may require abroad travel for periods of 1-4 weeks to support the roll out of projects globally.
- Broad practical experience in the role, with repeated practice performing business analysis in a variety of complex situations
- Business Knowledge requirements - Inbound and Outbound Logistics, Parts Management, Procurement & Manufacturing.
- Ability to see the overall picture and how individual actions fit within it.
- Ability to know what techniques to use and what influences the usage of the various techniques for the tasks.
- Experience of working in matrix structures, with cross functional teams and operating under both line reporting and project task managers
- Experience of working in agile / scrum framework environments
- Good knowledge of SAP Ariba, S/4 HANA
If you're interested in hearing more about this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age