Infrastructure Solution Architect Contract London My client a leading Global company are looking to recruit an Infrastructure Solution Architect on a contract basis to...
Solutions Architect - London Based - Permanent Job
My major client, global marketing agency, is looking for a Solutions Architect to come on board within their expanding team and assist in the growth of this even further at a real exciting time. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company that will offer you the chance to enhance leadership skills and develop your experience and offers clear lines of career progression into a management role in the future.
In this role you will be working in a medium size team responsible for the planning and leadership of the team and taking part in testing when required.
Main responsibilities include:
- Providing designs and solutions that allow the project teams to deliver software on time and to agreed functional and non-functional specification
- Providing technical leadership in order to make sure that the designs are implemented using appropriate tools and techniques
- Sharing the technical vision by programming together with the teams you support; pair programming is the best tool to convince people to your way of thinking.
- Taking part in the process of requirements identification alongside the business analysts and product owners
The ideal candidate will have:
- Write software using one of our core languages (Python, Java, Go)
- Write software using service oriented approach.
- Writing software using test driven development, and behaviour driven development
- Design and explain an ETL pipeline
The Solutions Architect role comes with a competitive salary along with a guaranteed bonus and:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
If this sparked your interest, click apply and I will give you a ring to discuss the job opportunity.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age