Qlikview Developer London 6 Months Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled Qlikview Developer to join their London based team on...
Position Title: Salesforce Administrator
Location: City of London
End Date: 31st December 2019
I have an excellent opportunity for a Salesforce Administrator to join a leading business news and information organisations based in the City of London (near St Pauls) on an initial contract until the end of the year.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Salesforce Administrator to join our clients Product & Technology department, of a growing business and a globally recognised brand. Working with the CRM team, you will be responsible for delivering innovative technical solutions to enable our teams to help grow the strategic business models. You will work closely with members of the CRM team to select the right approach and technologies needed to build and operate solutions responsible for brand critical capabilities. Someone who is comfortable with the ever changing technical landscape and is keen to contribute to the company's processes and broader know how would thrive in this role. The CRM team are currently working on a number of projects across multiple Salesforce Orgs ranging from building a brand new Lightning enabled Org, to extending and maintaining existing a number of Classic Orgs, and as part of the CRM team, the Salesforce Administrator would be actively involved in helping to deliver some of these outcomes.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
In this role you will:
- Work with the CRM team to help implement and deliver required Salesforce workflows, functionalities and customisations
- Work closely with internal stakeholders including the sales, marketing and customer care team to help define and implement robust solutions for some of their ongoing initiatives
- Develop a good understanding of our stakeholders needs, and ensure they are considered at each stage of the implementation life cycle
- Review solutions with the Engineering team to ensure that the best approach is being taken
- Share ideas regarding improvements and best practices across the team and help promote them
- Provide operational support across some of our Salesforce orgs
- Extensive administrative experience in both Salesforce Classic and Lightning enabled orgs
- Experience creating reports and dashboards within Salesforce
- Experience working as part of an Agile delivery team
- Should be able to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders at all levels
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Salesforce Administrator ADM Certification
- Experience working on a Lightning enabled Salesforce orgs
- Experience administering Salesforce orgs that are used to support a subscription based product.
If this role is of interest please contact me for further details
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age