Solutions Designer Edinburgh 6 Months Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled Solutions Designer to join their Edinburgh based team on a...
9 month contract
One of our clients is offering an exciting opportunity for a Websphere Engineer to join their Edinburgh based team on an initial 9 month contract.
You'll be providing a guaranteed 2nd and 3rd level support service to implementation delivery areas for all WebSphere related incidents in the event of failure or other subsystem-related problems. You'll also be ensuring root cause analysis is carried out and resolution progress for all Web-Sphere related problems.
You'll also be:
- Facilitating the implementation of WebSphere application infrastructure into the production environment with minimal risk and loss of availability
- Developing and maintaining operational documentation
- Working in conjunction with the Disaster Recovery Team to create and maintain procedures for local and offsite WebSphere Disaster Recovery
- Providing general advice, guidance and consultancy on aspects of application design
- Assisting in providing the Technical Design Authority function
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age