Security Consultant Edinburgh 6 Months Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled Security Consultant to join their Edinburgh based team on a...
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled DataPower Consultant to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month initial contract.
What are the skills, knowledge and experience needed to do the role?
- Able to demonstrate a technical ability in HTTP(S), SSL, TLS, advanced networking, firewalls, appliance installation
- Desirable versions/devices include: IBM Datapower XG45, XI52, IDG, IDG X2 and HSM Module
- Desirable skills include: IBM Datapower, XML/XSL, Encryption, digital certificates, websphere, MQ, Urban Code Deploy
- Understanding of multi-tiered end to end service models and multiple DMZ environments would be beneficial
- Exposure to Systems Management Software, such as Tivoli, SPLUNK, Introscope, AppDymanics
- Delivery of high quality, cost effective Infrastructure services in a complex environment
- Proven ability to plan and execute workload in a dynamic environment
- A willingness to learn an important and novel technology
- An aptitude for problem solving and moving projects forward based on resolutions you may find
- Able to discuss technical issues at a competent level with other teams such as networking, SSL certificates and Load Balancing Technology
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age