Software Developer in Test (SDET)I have an excellent opportunity for a Software Developer in Test (SDET) to work for a global advisory, broking and solutions...
Test Manager - Non Functional
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Programme Test Manager for end to end testing on a major transformational technology project. The role will be based in Surrey and will be an initial 3-6 month contract.
Experienced test manager with experience in managing and testing (Non Functional Requirements) NFRs, specifically the following:
* Back Up/ Restore, Recovery & Resilience Performance
* Performance, Soak, Stress & Volume
* Compatibility, Installability & Connectivity
* Penetration & Application Security Test
* Service Availability Reporting, Capacity Reporting, Service Monitoring/ Alerting, Release Management, Support Planning & Incident Management
* Application Benchmarking
* Static/ Documentation (CRP Verification), Process & Alert Automation
Skills & Experience
* Experience and in -depth knowledge of testing delivery at Lead & Programme Management level
* Knowledge & experience of stakeholder management
* Experience of large scale projects involving complex data sourcing, migration and integration involving processing requirements.
* Experience across all phases of the software testing life cycle
* Experience of working in an Agile environment
* Good management skills. Ability to plan, organise and provide direction in line with current plan priorities
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age